Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni/Kai/Rei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tesco and Asda Price War

Go down

Tesco and Asda Price War Empty Tesco and Asda Price War

Post by l0ve0fevil Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:01 am

What does everyone think of the latest price war between asda and tesco. Asda is guaranteeing at least 10% cheaper prices compared to tesco or refund of difference in price. Tesco on the other hand are guaranteeing they are cheaper or they will refund double the difference.

What a carry on!

The question I will ask is who the hell can be bothered to sit and check the price difference and even if there was a 50p or so difference who in their right mind can be bothered to go through the process of asking for the refund.

This is a really clever strategy in my opinion because they know majority of the people are not actually going to take them up on their promise but at the same time it stands to reassure us that they are cheaper than the other.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have some sort of plan between them - probably batting for the same team but using this fake war to make fools out of us - that's just the cynic me Wink

new pool safety inspection laws queensland
Tamil Hot Actress

l0ve0fevil
Worker
Worker

Brownie Points : 78

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum